BOOK NOW – Armenia Uncovered World Premiere to be held in London on 8 September 2019
The Chancery wishes to note and congratulate the following delegation members on the following appointments:
- Miss Ann Widdecombe MEP on her election as Member of the European Parliament for South West England – Brexit Party. (July 2019).
- Judge Patrick Clyne, on his election as Vice President of the Irish Association of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. (June 2019).
- Mr. Michael Sternberg QC, on his appointment with the Cross of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany. (April 2019).
- Dr Peter Löw, Honorary Knight Commander of Jus-Patronato, Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St George. (April 2019).
- Judge Patrick Clyne, on his appointment as a Knight of Grace and Devotion of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta – Irish Association. (April 2019).
- His Excellency Mr. Matthew Neuhaus on his appointment as Ambassador of the Commonwealth of Australia to the Kingdom of The Netherlands. (August 2018).
- His Excellency Mr. Lirim Greiçevci on his appointment as Ambassador of the Republic of Kosovo to the Kingdom of The Netherlands. (July 2018).
- His Eminence Archbishop Angaelos on his enthronement as the first Coptic Orthodox Archbishop of London. (November 2017).
- Mr. Peter Sheridan OBE on his appointment as Deputy Lieutenant of the County of Londonderry. (September 2014).
The Chancery further wishes to note the retirement of and congratulate the following for their service to the public or church life:
- The Right Reverend Hlib Lonchyna on his retirement as eparchial Bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Holy Family of London. (September 2019).
- The Right Reverend Thomas Burns on his retirement as Bishop of Menevia. (July 2019).
- Dr. Charles Tannock MEP, on his retirement as Member of the European Parliament for London – Conservative and Unionist Party. (July 2019).
- His Eminence Archbishop Gregorios on his retirement as Archbishop of Thyateria and Great Britain of the Greek Orthodox Church. (June 2019).